Monday, November 01, 2004

Janet Jackson inks deal with Chingy's Manager

Show one little tit (ok, maybe not so little) and all of a sudden people don't wanna buy your music anymore. Must be what she was thinking when her last album "Damita Jo" bombed. Personally, I think it was a solid album - definitely not her best, but take off about 4 songs and it's a really good album. Who knew that a tit could do so much damage? Well, looks like she's hired Wright Crear management to come in and do some boob control and get her back on track. I'm a little wary here because they manage Chingy and my girl Janet is even doing a duet with him on his new album. Ewww. Please, say it ain't so. In any case, I hope they get her back on track cuz I have not had my Janet Jackson concert fix in a loooong time and I am definitely fiendin'.

Incidently, Madonna never had issues selling music when she bared all. I guess that's because Madge doesn't apologize. In her words:

"I'm not your b*tch, don't hang your sh*t on me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home